To you: At your address as set forth on the first page hereof, or if physical delivery is to be made: c/o Brian Albert
2858 Marion Street
Denver, CO 80205
To Disinformation: At Disinformation’s address as set forth on the first page hereof, directed to the attention of Disinformation’s President.
or to such other address may designate in writing. Any notice shall be sent either by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested (and in the case of notices sent to or from a location outside the United States, by air mail), or by personal delivery or air express requiring signature for receipt to the party to be served and shall be deemed complete when same (containing whatever information may be required hereunder) is deposited in any United States mailbox addressed as aforesaid, except that (a) all materials personally delivered shall be deemed served when received by the party to whom addressed, (b) air express materials shall be deemed served one (1) day after delivery to the air express company, (c) notices of change of address shall be effective only from the date of their receipt and
(d) royalty statements shall be sent by regular mail and shall be deemed rendered when deposited in any United States mail box.
- “Written Work” means an original literary work written in the English language.
- “Person” and “Party” mean any individual, corporation, partnership, association or other organized group or combination of any or all of the foregoing, and their legal successors or representatives.
- YOUR AGENT
You irrevocably appoint Brian Albert as your sole and exclusive agent (the “Agent”) with respect to the Book and authorize and direct Disinformation to make all payments due or to become due to you hereunder to and in the name of said Agent, and to accept the receipt by the Agent as full evidence and satisfaction of such payments. As sole and exclusive agent, the Agent is hereby irrevocably authorized and empowered by you (a) to act on your behalf in all matters arising from and pertaining to this agreement and (b) to receive in the Agent’s name all monies due or to become due to you in connection with the disposal of any such rights.
gross monies paid to you hereunder.
Agent is entitled to receive or retain as its commission (and is hereby irrevocably assigned) fifteen percent (15%) of
In consideration for services rendered, the
If there is any inconsistency between the terms of this Section 5 and any other agency agreement between you and the Agent applicable to the Book, the terms of this agreement shall prevail.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this agreement as of the date first written above.
THE DISINFORMATION COMPANY LTD.
Gary Baddeley, President
_______________________________ Martin Lunn
Proposal upon which the Book is to be based
- A pop culture easy to read “guide to” the Da Vinci Code (DVC) by Dan Brown to help all the purchasers of DVC who have no idea whether it’s based on accurate research or not.
- Focus on the “facts” underlying DVC and compare it to historical research in those areas (e.g. Priory of Sion, Templars, Roslyn, Grail, Opus Dei, etc.).
- Each of the various topics could be a chapter, with the gospel according to Dan Brown analyzed by Martin.
- Small format – maybe even smaller than 8×5”
- No more than 200 pages.
- Some illustrations and/or photos (at least one per subject), but library or Public Domain.
- The following material should be covered, written in the order in which it is first mentioned in the DVC:
- (Jacques Saunière). Perhaps the story of Bérenger Saunière should start the book off as theories connected to it resonate throughout the book.
- Opus Dei. They mention the New York and London offices, but the order started in Spain.
- The Priory of Sion and information on the Plantard St Clairs.
- Analyses of the Madonna of the Rocks and the Virgin of the Rocks.
- Holy Grail theories including the alleged Holy Grail chalice in Valencia Cathedral, Spain.
- Emperor Constantine including details on the Donation of Constantine.
- The marriage of Christ including marriage customs of the time.
- Mediterranean churches with Mary Magdalene references to the sea etc. (Madonna of the Sea)
- Benjamin and Davidic bloodlines
- Dagobert story
- Atbash cipher
- Fibonacci Numbers and The Golden Section in Art, Architecture and Music
- Secret Societies and the Origins of Tarot
- The Vitruvian Man • Leonardo Da Vinci
- Compass Rose
- Wind Rose
- Virgin of the Rocks & Madonna of the Rocks
- History of the Vatican Observatory and Its Castel Gandolfo Headquarters
- The Last Supper
- The Gnostic Gospels
- Definition of Sang Real • Royal Blood
- Merovingian Bloodline
- Knights Templar & Priory of Sion
- La Pyramide Inversee
- Places visited:
- Eglise de Saint-Sulpice
- Rue Haxo in Paris
- Chateau Villette near Paris Santa Maria delle Grazie in Milan
- Temple Church in London
- King’s College theological database in London
- Westminster Abbey
- Newton tomb
- Chapter House
- St Faith’s Chapel
- Rosslyn Chapel